Wednesday, September 30, 2009

FINALLY! A TRULY GLORIOUS DAY!

Well I got the results from my 3rd MRI today and guess what, it's all clear. My neurosurgeon told me that I can go back to work. You couldn't break the smile off of my face. For the first time since 6/15/09, I feel a sense of normalcy and relief like I haven't known in a long time. My neuro wants to see me again in November to set up some scans so that he can send away for the plate that is going to be placed in my head. The plate will be made custom and they will be able to do that by the scans of my head. My 3rd and final surgery will be mid January 2010. I'm so happy!

2 comments:

  1. Woot! I'm glad to hear this -- I hope you're planning on easing back into work rather than jumping back in full-time. Just my bossy two-cents worth. Congrats on the clean MRI!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you got some good news. Keep that good dog at your side. My Buddy (who kept attacking your feet)has been a great help to me.

    ReplyDelete