Thursday, October 1, 2009

Still Tightness in Chest

I am fine all day then as soon as I lay down in the evening the tightness/knots in my chest start. It lasted all night last night. I took some pepto bismol but it did nothing. What the heck? All night I was worried about having a heart attack. I hope that it is just gas. It is very distracting and I am not able to fall asleep. I am going to see my primary care doctor asap. I guess my body is not done terrorizing me. I mean I have only been going through hell for 4 months consecutive; why stop now? I really am going to go on with my life and just hope and pray to God to take care of me.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you can see the doc soon. I've had a fair amount of chest tightness from both med reactions and MS muscle tightness -- it can be scary especially at night-time.

    Good luck trying to figure out what might have changed (any med or supplement change) and emphasizing to the doc that this is new and different.

    ReplyDelete