Saturday, October 3, 2009

Seizures

Had a great day but towards 5 o'clock I started to get some mild Jacksonian Seizures. My right foot became numb and I became very lethargic. So I just laid down and watched TV until it passed. I am going to make an appointment with my neurologist. I was doing so well for a week. I just want to get these seizures under control no matter how small they are, they are annoying and scary nonetheless. I have never had to deal with this ever in my life.

Note to self: My hands have been itching me. Something is irritating them. They are slightly swollen. It is probably because I am washing them too much for fear of contaminating my incision.

10/4/09 - Still having minor issues with numbness. Thinking about increasing my dose of anti-seizure med.

No comments:

Post a Comment