Friday, October 9, 2009

A Day Trip to Brooklyn

This day brought me great anxiety with some laughs sprinkled in for good measure. The concrete jungle just made me so anxious. Being out in loud restaurants bothers me. It has been 4 months that I have been a recluse. It is going to take some time to get back to my normal routine and feeling comfortable in public places once again.

Since I have had so many set backs I have developed a fear so strong that it is hard to get rid of. I wake up in the middle of the night consistently stressed out, thinking about the horrors that I have been subject to and wondering when the next one is going to strike. I know I cannot live like that. I have to shake this fear. I know that if I ask God to remove these fears; he will. On the other hand things have been going pretty darn well for me. I just have to keep on having faith.

I am only getting better with each day that passes. I know I will be just fine as long as I keep God very near.

Special shout out to Jim for the beautiful card I received in the mail - Thanks so much Jim!

No comments:

Post a Comment