Monday, October 26, 2009

Terrible Day

Sunday, 10/25/09 - Well I have been feeling pretty good these past few weeks, just dealing with minor seizure issues. I went back to work and all was well. Well yesterday morning I decided to add some walking lunges to my exercise routine. That did it, I pushed myself to far. By the 3rd set I felt an electric charge in my brain. That was 11am and would be the start of non-stop seizure activity until 9pm that night. It was one of the worst days i've had since my early days of recovery. I guess I am in essence still in the early stages of recovery. Sometimes I forget that. I just want to get back to my old life. I used to be able to do so much. So anyway yesterday sucked royally. Did a lot of praying yesterday. Had a lot of anxiety and fear. Sometimes I just get so angry. I am mad that this happened to me. But I know that those are all just normal feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment