Friday, September 25, 2009

Just Another Fright Night

I had a big day yesterday. What was big for me. My sister Aimee took me for my MRI and then I went to the grocery store and CVS. That was a lot for me. At one point I had to sit down and breathe. I am so out of shape that I lose my breath going up stairs or walking around for too long. I havent been able to consistently exercises since 6/15/09. It is amazing how fast you can lose your fitness.

Well I dont know if it was the day or what. But I didn't feel well last night. I had a pressure in my head. My brain just wanted to rest. My head felt slightly numb and tingling. I decided to up my dose of KeppraXR from 1000mg/day to 1250mg/day; since I was still getting simple partial seizures a couple times a week. I tried to fall asleep at 10pm last night. But everytime I closed my eyes I could see a freight train of thoughts passing through my eyelids at 100 miles an hour. I would get vertigo. I got nausea again and my limbs felt crazy, i just cant describe it, like they were unpredictable. So I turned on the TV and watched what i think is called "the late show" with Conan O'Brian. I took a zofran for nausea and drank a lot of water. I knew eventually the seizures would subside. Well they subsided enough around 1am. So I was able to fall asleep finally.

This whole thing is a nightmare. I've got to get and EEG and get these seizures sorted out so I can get on with my life! There is so much going on....Im just overwhelmed. But im gonna do it because thats all there is to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment