Sunday, January 31, 2010

Update

Hi everyone, This week was pretty good. The drive to work is more or less stress free. Yes I am driving myself to work again. Maurice had to drive me to work only one day this week because I was feeling off and I thought to myself better safe than sorry. The drive home is a bit more challenging as it is a dark drive home and the car lights bother me some. I get anxiety driving at night, but the anxiety is becoming less and less as I drive more and more at night.

I only had one bad night this week. I can definitely tell that I am improving more and more every week. Although not every night, I still wake up in the middle of the night a couple times a week with anxiety and I have to talk my anxiety down. God always helps me through it.

I can actually clean the house some. I still haven't conquered the dreaded grocery store. I dont like to go out alone ever, not yet anyway. Believe you me, I will go out alone again.

OK, adios

1 comment:

  1. It's great that you are noticing improvement! That will do more for your attitude than anything anyone else can tell you.

    ReplyDelete