Friday, January 8, 2010

Another Work Week Complete!

Well I did it! I worked everyday this week from 9 to 5:30 pm no matter what! Monday was hell, Tuesday was hell, Wednesday was hell, and Thursday and Friday were cake! :-)

It feels so good to be able to walk in a straight line again! I tell ya, the things we take for granted.

I am still dizzy, but a very tolerable dizzy. It has been about 120 hours and these steroids are still in my system. I am guessing that the effects of these steroids will be completely gone and out of my system by Monday. That is my guess anyway.

I am so happy that I was able to persevere through the week and earn my paycheck! Thanks to Maurice and Aimee for driving me to and from work.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Maria - you're ahead of me! Hope things keep getting better and that you can stay off the steroids for now.

    Take care,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yey!!!!!!!!! Im happy you had a good couple of days. Hopefully there are many more ahead. Just take it one day at a time... really thats all we all can do, huh?
    xoxoxo
    luz maria nananina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Erica. No wiser words were spoken, one day at a time.

    ReplyDelete