Sunday, February 7, 2010

Still Going Strong

I feel so good. I feel like the worst is behind me. I feel like I am on the mend for sure. I feel excited about life and getting mine back. I get anxiety over any little physical pain, muscle soreness or headache that I may have. I am sure that will subside overtime. I can't wait to get my third surgery over with. I know I will feel so much better physically and mentally once the hole in my head is capped. I don't know, there is always that deep dark place that fears tragedy is right around the corner again. Regardless, I am living every moment of my life with outright enthusiasm like I never have before.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear it! Is your surgery scheduled yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No my surgery is not yet scheduled. The upcoming MRI will determine when I will have the next surgery.

    ReplyDelete