Monday, February 15, 2010

February 25th

Well my next MRI is next Thursday, February 25th. That will determine what will happen within the next few months. Of course I am hoping that the MRI comes out clean, the swelling is gone and the surgery to place the plate can be scheduled and I can get back to growing back my mane.

I've been doing good as of late. I did a 1/2 hour of cardio on my stairmaster on level 1. I felt a little funny afterwords because I could feel the hole in my head pulsing extra hard through my scalp. Gross right!

Still doing good as of late. Still some anxiety. Too much snow!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Not gross - scary! I so hope and pray that the MRI comes out clean and you can start this last and *final* surgery.

    Fingers crossed for the 25th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck today with the MRI!!

    ReplyDelete