Sunday, March 28, 2010

Having Good Times

Hello all,

I must say I have been feeling awesome as of late. I went to the gym for the first time in a long time and it felt great because that is one of my favorite things in the world. I wasn't able to do my usual workout, but it was a good start.

Today is the first day that i'm not feeling so hot. But I feel that it is nothing that rest cannot resolve.

Also I went to a wedding last weekend and was able to dance all night. I do have some serious anxiety at times. However, distractions seem to dispel that anxiety, like having friends, family and my dog around to make me feel comfortable and relaxed.

3 comments:

  1. Love that dog! A dog is a great friend during bad times. Glad you could get to the gym; and even dance all night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL thanks Donna!

    Jim, Yeah aren't dogs great or what? Hows buddy?

    ReplyDelete