Monday, June 7, 2010

Though I Walk Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death

I will Fear no Evil; For you are with me.

I've been having incredibly wonderful days like I have never experienced before in my lifetime. I am filled with such a happiness and an appreciation for life like I have never known. I feel so fortunate for these gifts.

Sure I am apprehensive about this upcoming surgery, for I wouldn't be human if I were not fearful. At the same time, I feel very confident about it. I am at peace with it. My gut feeling tells me that I am going to recover very quickly and be just as good or better than I am now. I feel that. The feeling I get in my gut is God's way of comforting and guiding me. I know it to be true for me anyway. That is my relationship with God. That is why I always go with my gut. That is how I make all decisions in my life.

I Thank You God for all my family and friends supporting and nurturing me back to life with patience, selflessness and compassion through this most difficult, horrific, challenging and life threatening experience. I couldn't survive without all of these qualities in the human race. Thank you all for being selfless human beings.

No comments:

Post a Comment