Saturday, December 26, 2009

Marked Improvement

I am happy to say that I am feeling better today. Not 100%, but not AWFUL like yesterday. I can function A LOT BETTER than yesterday. I mean I was good for NUTHIN' yesterday.

I really think it is these Steroids that I am on that lower my seizure threshold. Steroids simply play havoc on any body especially one adjusting to anti-convulsants and a hole in their skull. I only have about 5 more days left on these steroids. I am tapering off of them slowly. The more I taper off of them the better I feel.

Seeing my family for X-mas did wonders and miracles for me yesterday. My spirits were risen so high! I love them forever and am so thankful to them. I am very lucky. I had a lovely Christmas!

Hi Dad!

4 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good day. My wish is that at some time you will be able to look on this time as one particularly horrible year and have many years that are wonderful.

    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jim,
    That is what I so wish for too. I believe that will happen for me. Thanks so much. I appreciate you and your support.
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola amiga,
    I'm happy that you had a good day. I'm proud of you. You remind me to enjoy ever moment.
    You worry about not making it, but you ARE! You are here right now you ARE making it. You've survived things that would have taking out others a long time ago. You're beyond amazing and I look forward to you getting back to 100%.
    I love you always,
    Luz maria nana nina.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Luz maria ! your support means the world to me.

    ReplyDelete