Saturday, April 24, 2010

Puzzle Pieces

I just wish all the pieces would fall already. I'm tired of the pieces floating above my head knowing one could possibly come crashing down on me at anytime, nerve wrecking really. I know, the only way I am tolerating this hell is by having patience and faith in God.

My life is such a mess right now. I have lost my nest and my significant other. I'm so tired of being uncomfortable. I just want a peaceful existence with the normal challenges sprinkled in here and there for good measure. I'm so tired of waiting for something to change.

(Shrugging shoulders followed by putting head down)

2 comments:

  1. You have been dealt a really bad hand, no question. Lean on your sisters when you can hardly stand. And let Coco take care of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jim,
    I am really blessed to have my sisters. They have been there for me every step of the way and i'm really lucky to have you as my friend.

    ReplyDelete